Ex TV Siren Grace Msalame Flaunts Her Curves For Team Mafisi To Enjoy (6 Hot Photos)

Former TV personality Grace Msalame has decided to feast the public with hot random photos of her enormous curves as a gift this valentine's. In the past, Grace Msalame has managed to make a name for herself for being one of the most beautiful yet hard working television personalities in the Kenyan Media industry.


Grace Msalame has moreover made headlines in local tabloids as the number one celebrity in Kenya with the most perfect body figure. She has been able to entertain a percentage of her fans known as team mafisi with photos of her dressed in figure hugging outfits. And Feb 14th being a valentine's day, the ex screen siren decided to feast our eyes with a few more sizzling photos of her curvaceous body. In her blog post, Grace Msalame Sowairina advises couples to write love letters to one another and appreciate being with their partners. Ms Msalame, a mother of twin daughters, left her love note in the post. We are yetto find out who the recipient was or should be. Here's how Msalame's letter goes;

Your Mind, Heart and Spirit excite and give me a sense of peace all at the same time… Your Voice, Your Laugh, Your scent, Your smile… Are the Sparkle in my eyes and Joy in my Heart. It’s in the way You look at me that let’s me know I’m desired & in the way you gently kiss my forehead that calms the storm… But mostly it’s in the way You pray for me and with me that let’s me know I’m in the right Arms… I Dance to the Music that is our Love… I knew from the first day I met You, My life would never be the same again; Your quest for knowledge challenges me to keep learning and keep growing, Your thorough nature teaches me to always check and check again until I’m satisfied, Your kind heart warms mine and inspires me to give, forgive and do everything in Love or not at all & Your Passion drives me to realize my full potential plus Your honesty challenges and breaks me, but I know it’s always only for my Good…   But what I Love most is Your resolve to always stay true to your word! For that inspires me to Live Out what I Preach! And on this Valentine’s Day… I say Thank You and I Love You for being my Friend, Lover and Partner










    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
 
Copyright © 2013. Bnn - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose | Published By Gooyaabi Templates